The AMBA label already accredited to EMLV’s MBA programme has been renewed and bestowed upon EMLV for its five-year Master in Management programme, attaining the maximum duration allowed.
Business school EMLV has successfully maintained the prestigious AMBA accreditation, ensuring the high quality of its MBA programme. It has also achieved this accreditation for its Master in Management programme, securing the maximum duration of 5 years.
AMBA, a selective international accreditation
This selective accreditation testifies to the high standards and conformity of the content and delivery of the programmes offered by the school.
As a respected organisation, AMBA raises business education’s profile and quality standards internationally to benefit Business Schools, MBA students, graduates, alumni, employers, communities, and society.
EMLV’s Master in Management has also obtained AACSB and EFMD Master accreditations and the AMBA. These three international recognitions complement each other and attest to the institution’s quality and national and international programmes.
The AMBA label confirms the high standard, value, and reliability of the courses offered at EMLV
The AMBA evaluation criteria are based primarily on the institution’s standard, the quality of the student experience, the design of the programmes, and the societal and environmental impact on the school and its graduates
“At a national and international level, accreditation guarantees seriousness for students, academic partners, and companies. It is also a strong signal of our quality policy, which has been in place for several years with all our stakeholders, including teachers, staff, students, companies, etc.” Sébatien Tran, Director of EMLV.
Strengths identified by AMBA auditors
The AMBA auditors identified several strengths at EMLV based on the following criteria:
- The school stands out for the clarity and precision of its programmes, providing a detailed overview of the courses on offer.
- EMLV’s Grande École programme has been praised for its quality. As the school’s flagship course, this 5-year Master’s degree programme is recognised as excellent quality.
- Despite the health crisis caused by Covid-19, the school has maintained its recruitment of international students for its MBA, demonstrating its resilience and commitment to diversity and openness.
- EMLV maintains solid and close links with regional and local businesses, fostering fruitful opportunities for collaboration.
- EMLV students are distinguished by their excellence and are actively involved as alumni, contributing to the development and reputation of their school.
- The school is serious and committed to the international accreditation process, demonstrating its constant concern for improvement and compliance with the highest standards.
- EMLV considers the recommendations from the initial accreditation, demonstrating its willingness to evolve and ensure continuous improvement of its programmes and practices.
These elements were particularly appreciated by the AMBA auditors, underlining EMLV’s quality and commitment to academic and professional excellence.
Learn more about EMLV’s MBA programme