The curriculum at the EMLV, as well the practical experience that students gain in companies (minimum of 12 months) helps to explain why so many of our graduates have been successful in finding employment.
Each year, the business relations department carries out a survey in conjunction with the alumni network to monitor and record the EMLV graduate’s progression into the business world within a few months of completing their degree.
First employment survey 2020: 2019 graduates
Master in Management
Students who graduated in 2019 were interviewed 6 months after they completed their degree; there was a response rate of 90%
Average gross income salary
Satisfied or very satisfied
Found employment in less than 6 months
6 months after graduating from the EMLV
Where are our graduates ?
- 84% employment rate
- 80% gained permanent employment (i.e. non-contract)
- 11% obtained a job abroad
- 93% found employment in less than four months
How long to find work?
93% of graduates found a job in less than 4 months.
The average starting salary for graduates ranges between €25,000 and €90,000 (annual fixed income salary).
The average salary in 40,700 Euros.
Type of employment
80% of employment was permanent (i.e. non-contractual).
85% of graduates attained a managerial position.
11% of graduates begin their career abroad. Among the EMLV graduates from 2019 who stayed in France, the survey revealed that 84% of graduates often used English in their job.
Size of the companies
- 8% of graduates work in a single office/home office (SOHO) with less than 10 people
- 12% working in an SME with between 10 and 49 employees
- 18% in companies with 50 – 249 employees
- 29% in companies with 250 to 4,999 employees
- 33% in businesses and organizations with more than 5,000 employees
Job positions obtained by our 2019 graduates
- Coordinateur Marketing Opérationnel & Événementiel – LVMH
- Chef de projet digital junior – PSA
- Gestionnaire RH – Accenture
- Contrôleur de gestion filiales – Total
- Contrôleur financier – AXA
- Responsable d’Affaires – General Electric Power
- Auditeur junior – KPMG & Deloitte
- Data Analyst – ALTEN
- Media Trader – Publicis Media
- Chef de Produit Train Internationaux – OUI SNCF
- Financial Audit associate – PwC
- Product control gas – Fed Finance
- Data Analyst RH – Fed Human
- Business Analyst – HERMES – USA
- Analyste financier – BNP Paribas
- CRM & project coordinator – LVMH – USA
- Contrôleur de gestion – Vinci Construction – Royaume Uni
- Project Manager – ACCOR Pays-Bas
- Superviseur comptable – Société Générale – Luxembourg
- Conseiller en gestion de Patrimoine – HSBC
- Chef de projet digital ux ui – Franfinance
- Ingénieure d’affaires – SOPRA STERIA GROUP
- Business Analyst Salesforce – VISEO CUSTOMER SUCCESS
- Analyste Marketing – Thales
- Responsable Commercial – LEGRAND SNC
- Ingénieur commercial – Engie