The curriculum at the EMLV, as well the practical experience that students gain in companies (minimum of 12 months) helps to explain why so many of our graduates have been successful in finding employment.
Each year, the business relations department carries out a survey in conjunction with the alumni network to monitor and record the EMLV graduate’s progression into the business world within a few months of completing their degree.
First employment survey 2021: 2020 graduates
Master in Management
Students who graduated in 2020 were interviewed 6 months after they completed their degree.
Average gross income salary
Satisfied or very satisfied
Found employment in less than 6 months
6 months after graduating from the EMLV
Where are our graduates ?
- 81% employment rate
- 81% gained permanent employment (i.e. non-contract)
- 6% obtained a job abroad
- 96% found employment in less than six months
How long to find work?
96% of graduates found a job in less than 6 months.
The average starting salary for graduates ranges between €29,700 and €68,000 (annual fixed income salary).
The average salary in 40,200 Euros.
Type of employment
81% of employment was permanent (i.e. non-contractual).
85% of employed graduates are satisfied or very satisfied.
6% of graduates begin their career abroad. Among the EMLV graduates from 2020 who stayed in France, the survey revealed that 42% of graduates often used English in their job.
Size of the companies
- 5% of graduates work in a single office/home office (SOHO) with less than 10 people
- 11% working in an SME with between 10 and 49 employees
- 24% in companies with 50 – 249 employees
- 32% in companies with 250 to 4,999 employees
- 29% in businesses and organizations with more than 5,000 employees
Job positions obtained by our 2020 graduates
- Financial Audit associate – PwC
- Data Analyst – ALTEN
- Settlement Analyst – Société Générale (Germany)
- Data Analyst RH – Fed Human
- Contrôleur financier – AXA
- Product Owner – Meetic
- Marketing Analyst – Thales
- Business Engineer – Sopra Steria Group
- Media Trader – Publicis Media
- Relationship Manager Premium – HSBC
- CRM & project coordinator – LVMH (USA)
- Junior Digital Project Manager – PSA – Stellantis
- Business Analyst – Amundi (USA)
- CRM Project Manager – L’Occitane en Provence
- Management Controller – General Electric (Switzerland)
- CRM & project coordinator – LVMH – USA
- Actuarial Consultant – Deloitte
- Digital UX UI Project Manager – Franfinance
- Digital Project Manager – Publicis Luxe
- Operational Marketing & Event Coordinator – LVMH
- Sales Manager – Legrand SNC
- IT Auditor – EY
- Wealth Management Advisor – BNP Paribas
- Junior Data Analytics Consultant – BETC Fullsix
- Project Manager – Accor (Netherlands)
- Shipping Controller – Total