On the job training is desired by companies
The curriculum at the EMLV, as well the practical experience that students gain in companies (minimum of 12 months) helps to explain why so many of our graduates have been successful in finding employment.
Each year, the business relations department carries out a survey in conjunction with the alumni network to monitor and record the EMLV graduate’s progression into the business world within a few months of completing their degree.
First employment survey 2018: 2017 intake
Students who graduated in 2016 were interviewed 6 months after they completed their degree; there was a response rate of 90%
Average gross income salary
Found employment in less than 6 months
6 months after graduating from the EMLV
Where are our graduates ?
- 88% employment rate
- 84% gained permanent employment (i.e. non-contract)
- 14% obtained a job abroad
- 96% found employment in less than four months
How long to find work?
96% of graduates found a job in less than 4 months.
The average starting salary for graduates ranges between €28,000 and €93,400 (annual fixed income salary).
The average salary in 40,200 Euros.
Type of employment
84% of employment was permanent (i.e. non-contractual).
89% of graduates attained a managerial position.
14% of graduates begin their career abroad. Among the EMLV graduates from 2017 who stayed in France, the survey revealed that 84% of graduates often used English in their job.
Size of the companies
- 7% of graduates work in a single office/home office (SOHO) with less than 10 people
- 20% working in an SME with between 10 and 99 employees
- 15% in companies with 100 – 499 employees
- 20% in companies with 500 to 9,999 employees
- 10% in businesses and organizations with more than 10,000 employees
Job positions obtained by our 2017 graduates
- Digital Project Manager / Ambassade Excellence
- Collateral Middle Office / BNP Paribas
- B2B Marketing Manager / PSA
- Junior Consultant / Mazars
- Quality Coordinator / Nissan France
- Product Manager / John Paul
- E-Commerce Manager / Au Féminin
- Business Performance Analyst / Stanley Black & Decker
- Adverstising Manager / Lagardère
- Digital Project Manager / McCann
- Director Assistant / Madeiro Beach Hotel, Brazil
- Client Service Manager / Publicis Media
- 360 Communication Officer / Renault
- International Account Executive / Havas Media
- Product manager/ Marie Brizard
- Junior Consultant in Chartered Accounting / KPMG
- Webmarketing Project Manager / Infopro Digital