Nicholas Paparoidamis, a professor and dean of the Research Department at EMLV, pops up in the Top 11 Best Management Professors according to the P-Rank ranking. The study presents various rankings of publications output of professors-researchers from prestigious business schools in France and compares 166 scholars. The French ranking looks at the HCÉRES Liste des revues in the fields of economy and management.
Based in Germany, P-Rank is a table of rankings intended to increase recognition of scholars from all over the world with notable publication output. The rankings are based on a customizable online tool P-Rank allowing users to select among seven different journal lists.
The French ranking takes into consideration the HCERES lists of journals in SHS (Humanities and social sciences).
The Dean of Research at EMLV ranked 11th best professor-researcher in France
The HCERES-P-Rank ranked professor Nicholas Paparoidamis 11th out of 166 scholars from famous French Grandes Ecoles.
Nicholas Paparoidamis is a seasoned professor, former consultant and a distinguished marketing scholar. He has more than 15 years of professional experience in higher education, teaching for institutions such as IESEG and Neoma Business School, before EMLV. From 2014 to 2018, he served as vice-president for international membership at the Academy of Marketing Science (AMS), where he is now a member of the Board of Governors. Since 2019, Nicholas Paparoidamis is dean of research at EMLV and director of the De Vinci Research Center (DVRC) of the Pôle Universitaire Leonard De Vinci. As a researcher, member of the Business Groupe Research, he uses the experimental and quantitative methods.
B2B Marketing, Product Innovation, Sustainability, Eco-Innovation, Ethical Consumption, Cultural Intelligence, Services Marketing
Contributions in 2019 -2020:
- Being Innovative While Being Green: An Experimental Inquiry into How Consumers Respond to Eco-Innovative Product Designs, Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Building Customer Loyalty in Intercultural Service Encounters: The Role of Service Employees’ Cultural Intelligence, Journal of International Marketing
- Making the world a better place by making better products: Eco-friendly consumer innovativeness and the adoption of eco-innovations, European Journal of Marketing
- Taking a closer look: Reasserting the role of self-accountability in ethical consumption, Journal of Business Research
- The role of supplier performance in building customer trust and loyalty: A cross-country examination, Industrial Marketing Management
- The impact of service/product performance and problem-solving on relationship satisfaction,El impacto del desempeño del servicio / producto y la resolución de problemas en la satisfacción de la relación, Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administracion