Salary figures for EMLV graduates in 2022: with an average annual salary of 42,800 euros, young graduate managers are placing themselves well on the job market.
Of the 408 graduates in the class of 2021, 384 responded to the first job survey, representing nearly 94% of respondents. With a net employment rate of 80%, EMLV graduates do not waste time finding a job.
All salary data for young managers in 2021:
- 42 800 Euros – Annual average salary with bonuses
- 90 000 Euros – Highest salary
- 31 000 Euros – Lost trade fair
Download the 2022 EMLV First Job Survey (French version)
Leading indicators of vocational integration after business school
With 18 months of internships in business, starting in the first year at EMLV, students are trained to face the professional world as soon as they graduate. According to the 2022 employment survey, 80% of graduates are in professional activity. 90% are hired on permanent contracts, and 93% have found their first job less than four months after graduation.
53% get a job before graduation at EMLV, and 27% are recruited in less than two months.
Careers with an international focus
The EMLV emphasizes international openness to training managers with multicultural sensitivity and multiple international experiences. EMLV allows students to study a full year abroad as part of its Grande Ecole Programme. Diverse international experiences can be a real asset in the job market, and 51% of current EMLV graduates have a global function.
Responsibilities and positions after business school
EMLV aims to create the conditions for effective learning for responsible leadership. 63% of the respondents in the promotion of managers who graduated in 2021 are responsible for a project. 38% of participants hold administrative, management, finance, and accounting positions, 18% in marketing, and 13% in commercial jobs (including business engineers).
The four main sectors in terms of employment: consulting and audit companies 10%, IT and information services activities 5%, financial and insurance activities 20%, and commerce and distribution 7%.
Some examples of graduate positions
- HR Manager/ Accenture
- Financial Auditor/ KPMG
- Data Analyst / ALTEN
- Financial Audit associate / PwC
- Auditor IT / EY
- Customer Success Manager / Microsoft
- Financial analyst/ BNP Paribas
- CRM & project coordinator / LVMH (USA)
- Project Manager/ Accor (Netherlands)
- Wealth Management Advisor/ BNP Paribas
- Business Engineer/ Sopra Steria Group
- Sales Manager/ Legrand SNC
- Sales Engineer/ Engie
- Relationship Manager Premium / HSBC
- Consultant Data Analytics junior / BETC Fullsix
- SMB Partner Manager France / Pinterest (Ireland)
- Global international mobility / Atos (Canada)
- HR Data Officer / Axa
- Digital Acquisition Officer/ Cotton Counter
- Digital Production and performance
- Officer / DeloitteAcquisition IS Outbound Partner / Doctolib
- Junior Management Controller/ Group Publicis
- Pricing Analyst Junior / Shiseido
- Business manager Global Markets / Société Générale (Hong Kong)
- Junior Consultant BBDD / Stellantis (Spain)
- Management Controller/ Thales (United Arab Emirates)
- Financial reporting analyst / TotalEnergies (Canada)
- Account Development Representative / Google (Ireland)
- Management Controller/ Valeo (Spain)
- Software Development Engineer / Amazon (Spain)
- Financial Auditor/ Mazars