Online registration for the 2023-24 academic year is now open, and there is an early bird discount of 20% available if you register by the end of March.
We’ve all heard that proverb: “The early bird gets the worm”. At Devinci Higher Education, the “early bird” candidates applying to EMLV until April 15th can save on their tuition fees.
Tuition discounts for early applicants
EMLV waives 20% of the tuition fees for international students who fall into one of the following categories:
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal for their chosen programme by making the deposit payment before April 15th will automatically be granted the Early Bird waiver for the September/October intake
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal fortheir chosen programme by making the deposit payment before October 31st will automatically be granted the Early Bird waiver for the January/February intake
The expected discounts for early applicants (April 15th & October 31) are:
- One year tuition in the EMLV’s Master in Management (Grande Ecole Programme) costs €8 400 – down 20% from €10 500
- MBA programmes one-year tuition costs €14 320 – down from €17 900
- MSc programmes one-year tuition costs €10 000 – down from €12 500
The following categories are excluded from the tuition waiver:
- Candidates applying through the Concours to the Grande Ecole programme at EMLV
- French nationals
- Exchange students
Candidates who complete their application and pay the application fee of 50€ not later than April 15th or October 31 will benefit from the early bird discount, who will be granted automatically if all criteria are met. Receipt of the Early Bird waiver will be confirmed in writing on the enrolment letter.
The two-year Grande Ecole programme will strengthen students’ knowledge of global business. Classes include corporate finance, audit and control, digital marketing strategy, international business and marketing innovation and distribution.
A one-year programme that helps to develop, practical managerial skills and technical capabilities to adapt well to the online world. Students will receive training in the following areas: management & business strategy, business & ethics, marketing strategy, business & analytics, web project management. The students end their diploma with a dissertation-type project, an internship or a consulting project.
This one-year programme will cover practical and theoretical aspects of international business and management, with a focus on digital marketing, corporate finance and trade. As a part of their MSc programme, students will go on company visits, will get coaching on career development and will also benefit from free French as a foreign language classes.
During a one-year programme, students will explore diverse digital business models, analytical frameworks and new tools that shape today’s business environment. The training course structure covers the fields of digital business, business innovation, business analytics, business game, value chain management and research methods.
This 12-month full-time programme will enable students to participate in operational cases interacting directly with companies’ financial teams and to understand strategic decisions and financial options. The correlation between international finance, financial analysis, management skills, financial operations, asset management and a final dissertation or internship is explored through the course structure.
A 12-months full-time programme that tackles the latest technological developments and the rise of digital tools to manage supply chain transformation. This MSc trains graduates to propose and develop appropriate business models (short circuits, delivery and relay points, etc.) through collaborators and customers-focused project management.