Campus France is inviting applications for Charpak Master’s Scholarship 2021. The scholarship is especially for Indian students who are pursuing a masters degree in France.
De Vinci Higher Education highly recommends to all Master degree applicants to apply for the Charpak Master’s Scholarships. Here below are the details of this program:
Charpak Master’s Scholarship 2021
This scholarship is available for one to two years (September – June, ten months per academic year) of studies in France at the Master’s degree level for all streams and fields of study.
- Monthly allowance of 700 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Tuition fee waiver up to 5000 euros
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residences, subject to availability)
The applicant must-:
- be an Indian national and reside in India
- be 30 years old maximum at the time of application
- be a student currently enrolled/have studied at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application
- the course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, Campus France will not provide the scholarship during that period.
- an exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. To complete their M2, they may re-apply for the second year of funding. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Campus France will select the applications based on academic excellence and the consistency and quality of the candidate’s statement of purpose.
- There is no CGPA/ Percentage cut off for the scholarship. Knowledge of French language will be an asset, but it is not mandatory.
Deadline: Friday, 9th April 2021
- The students must submit their application on the online scholarship portal http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/
- For other relevant details, please visit https://www.inde.campusfrance.org/charpak-master-s-program
- write to- email@example.com