Going to graduate school abroad is both exciting and difficult. It includes all of the criteria required for any university application from forms, and essays, to financial aid and interviews, but it is also in a different country, so there are visas and rules to be aware of, as well as cultural differences to consider.
Applying to a Master’s program abroad is both exciting and difficult, but we’re simplifying all of the stages required for future candidates to ace their application.
Have a Checklist Ready
Make a list of everything. Starting off with countries, business schools, and master’s programs to which you want to apply. This is a time-consuming stage, but making incorrect decisions here will ruin your application.
Compile and report test scores that are required from the program’s application and the universities to which you are applying. If you lack these grades, you better look for schools that have waived the requirement. This goes hand in hand with requesting transcripts too.
Master’s Abroad Application: Know What You’re Getting Into
Pursuing a Master’s degree abroad requires intensive research not only related to the business school but the program itself and the sub-specialties to choose from. For instance, the two-year Master in Management at EMLV is fully taught in English and provides an opportunity to study in the heart of the Paris business district. This Grande Ecole Programme will students both a practical and a theoretical approach thanks to diverse majors:
- Market Analysis & Finance
- Innovation & Sustainable Business Management
- Creative & Cultural Industries Management
- International Business
- Audit & Performance Management
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing & communication
How to Apply for the Master in Management at EMLV:
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 60 ECTS or equivalent per academic year for each year prior to your integration
- French track: DELF B2. Native French speakers, and those who have previously graduated from a degree program taught entirely in French, are exempted.
- English track: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (TOEIC, TOEFL, Duolingo, Cambridge, Pearson). Native English speakers, and those who have previously graduated from a degree program taught entirely in English, are exempted.
- CGE and RNCP accredited (APS eligible (post-study work permit)) + 60 ECTS per year + Intake September 2022 + Tuition fees 10,200 € per year
We understand that many English testing centers are closed due to the precautionary measures imposed by many countries to control the Covid-19 outbreak. If you are unable to take your English test, we are happy to offer some alternatives:
- If you have previously passed an official English test, even if it is past its official expiry date, you can submit this to your application.
- You can take the TOEFL iBT® Special Home Edition
- You can take the Duolingo online English test
- If you have previously passed an EasySpeaking test, you can submit this to your application.
For further information, please contact the international admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp +33 (0)7 86 16 74 66