The Academic Calendar and Course List are now available as a reference for all 2019-2020 exchange students at EMLV business school.
The course list for exchange students of the upcoming one year has all the information about the below:
Overview on EMLV’s Course list for Exchange students 2019-20
SEMESTER 1 / FALL SEMESTER 2019-20
YEAR 2 – SEMESTER 1/FALL SEMESTER
YEAR 3 – SEMESTER 1/FALL SEMESTER
YEAR 4 – Marketing Innovation and Distribution
YEAR 4 – Digital Marketing Strategy
YEAR 4 – Corporate Finance
YEAR 5 – Marketing Innovation and Distribution
YEAR 5 – Digital Marketing Strategy
YEAR 5 – Corporate Finance
YEAR 5 – Audit & Performance Management
YEAR 4 – Marketing Innovation and Distribution – SEMESTER 2/ SPRING SEMESTER
YEAR 4 – Digital Marketing Strategy – SEMESTER 2/ SPRING SEMESTER
YEAR 4 – Corporate Finance – SEMESTER 2/ SPRING SEMESTER
YEAR 5 – All Majors – SEMESTER 2/ SPRING SEMESTER
Details About the Exchange Programmes
- At Undergraduate level, all 3rd year courses (semesters 5 and 6) are taught in English.
- At Graduate level, most courses in Marketing and Sales (semesters 7 and 8), Controlling and Information Systems (CGSI – semester 8), Marketing and digital sales (semester 9), Digital Marketing Strategy (semester 9), Corporate finance (semester 9) are also taught in English
Please note :
- Students must fill in a learning agreement before semester starts
- It is not possible to pick up courses from various semesters, from various years nor majors.
- Class attendance is mandatory.
Pôle Léonard de Vinci closes its doors from the evening of Wednesday, July 31 to Monday, August 19 in the morning. Registration files that are still in process at this time will be processed upon reopening.
For any inquiry please contact the Admissions Department on 01 41 16 71 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All documents are downloadable here.