After obtaining all the national labels, from Master’s degree, CGE, to EESPIG, and Visa; EFMD Master Accreditation is the first international step achieved by EMLV business school that has been thoroughly engaged in a professional process with the aim of developing its international recognition.
It was confirmed that EMLV Business School received its first international accreditation, the EFMD Master accreditation for the next 3 years; a quality label recognized worldwide and delivered by EFMD. EFMD Master recognized EMLV’s academic achievements, pedagogy, and international-oriented policies, and now, EMLV’s Master in Management Grande Ecole Programme is accredited as it provides a cutting-edge, multidisciplinary, and cross-cultural performance.
What is EFMD Master Accreditation?
EFMD Master accreditation is the most rigorous programme accreditation system for business and/or management programmes. It is acknowledged worldwide by potential students, employers, clients and the media.
It aims to evaluate the quality of any business and/or management programme specific for Grandes Écoles that have an international perspective and, where of an appropriately high quality, to accredit it.
EFMD Master Accreditation Process
The process involves an in depth overview on the individual programmes through international comparison and benchmarking. The process considers a wide range of programme aspects including:
- The market positioning of the programme nationally and internationally
- The strategic position of the programme within its institution
- The design process including assessment of stakeholder requirements; particularly students and employers
- The programme objectives and intended learning outcomes
- The curriculum content and delivery system
- The extent to which the programme has an international focus and a balance between academic and managerial dimensions
- The depth and rigour of the assessment processes (relative to the degree level of the programme)
- The quality of the student body and of the programme’s graduates
- The institution’s resources allocated to support the programme
- The appropriateness of the faculty that deliver the programme
- The quality of the alumni and their career progression
EMLV’s Audit Report
After hard work that reflected not only tremendous capabilities but efforts as well, the audit report highlighted the key strengths and competencies that were considered:
- Strong, coherent, and ambitious management abilities
- A well established “digital programme” based on innovative learning methods and digital pedagogy
- A cross-disciplinary learning approach between EMLV, ESILV, and IIM
- Sensitivity and attention to soft skills along with the personal development of students
- A well-balanced curricula combining academic studies and internship opportunities abroad that answer to the needs and inputs of corporations worldwide
EMLV’s members are proud to be accredited by EFMD Master.
Discover the 10 reasons to choose EMLV.