EMLV Business School wins 5 places on the rankings, climbing to 16th place out of 37 business schools delivering the Grade de Master, the 2nd-highest of the post-bac schools.
EMLV is showcased by l’Etudiant* magazine as one of the ‘spectacular climbs’ of the 2020 league tables; Figaro* also dedicated its front page to coverage of the EMLV’s progress.
L’étudiant magazine and Figaro are well renowned papers which publish University league tables every year.
The l’Etudiant ranking is an important tool for candidates applying through the ‘concours’ (university entrance exams for French students) because it showcases the differences among the schools. This year, the general trend is a tightening between the schools located at the top half of the league tables because certain schools like EMLV have climbed the rankings very rapidly.
Très belle progression de l'@EMLVparis qui gagne 5 places dans le dernier classement général des écoles de management de l'@letudiant et qui se positionne 16eme sur 37 écoles, très belle reconnaissance du travail réalisé depuis plusieurs année par les équipes 👍📈👏 https://t.co/417m26g2tS
— Sebastien Tran (@sebtran) December 13, 2019
Grande Ecole business schools in the 2020 rankings.
EMLV currently holds 16th place on the ranking, which includes schools recruiting at post-bac level and at bachelor level.
|Rang 2019||École||Excellence académique||Excellence internationale||Proximité avec les entreprises||Total|
|3||ESCP BS, Paris||24||23||25||72|
|5||EDHEC BS, Lille, Nice, Paris||21||23||23||67|
|6||SKEMA BS, Lille, Paris, Sophia Antipolis||22||24||21||67|
|7||NEOMA BS, Reims, Rouen||21||21||23||65|
|8||IESEG, Lille, Paris||23||23||17||63|
|10||KEDGE BS, Bordeaux, Marseille||21||19||20||60|
|10||Audencia BS, Nantes||21||19||17||57|
|12||Rennes School of Business||20||22||15||57|
|15||ICN BS, Nancy, Metz, Paris||17||21||15||53|
|16||EMLV, Paris La Défense||17||16||17||50|
|19||EM Normandie, Le Havre, Caen, Paris||15||15||15||45|
|21||ESSCA, Angers, Paris, Aix-en-Provence, Lyon, Bordeaux||16||15||13||44|
|21||INSEEC, Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon||14||15||15||44|
|21||Institut Mines-Télécom BS, Evry, Paris||17||14||13||44|
|24||La Rochelle BS||17||16||10||43|
|25||IPAG, Paris, Nice||17||14||10||41|
|26||Burgundy School of Business, Dijon, Lyon||16||14||9||39|
|28||ESCE, Paris, Lyon||14||14||9||37|
|29||EDC Paris BS||12||9||12||33|
|32||South Champagne BS (ex ESC Troyes)||12||10||5||27|
|33||ESC Clermont Business School||11||8||7||26|
|33||ICD, Paris, Toulouse||6||10||10||26|
|33||IDRAC BS, Lyon||9||7||10||26|
The 2020 l’Etudiant rankings are based on 15 criteria, for example:
- Academic recognition: programme duration, international labels, research output
- Proximity to business: percentage of graduates in paid employment, number of businesses created by graduates in the 3 years following graduation, number of major employers present at on-campus careers fairs
- International openings: compulsory overseas exchange period, number of students per exchange agreement, international exposure
- International excellence: the school’s international reputation, proportion of students graduating with a double degree
- Graduate satisfaction: based on the results of a l’Etudiant survey taken in summer 2019
- Graduate outcomes: graduate employment overseas, graduate employment in the 3 years following graduation
- Job prospects in key sectors: Finance, banking and insurance; Audit and advice; Trade and distribution
- Students’ academic background: Bachelor, baccalaureat
- Financing: tuition fees, school-funded scholarships, government-funded scholars
You can find the full Grande Ecole Business School rankings on the l’Etudiant website (french).