Double Diplôme à l’international
MSc in international Business
This master in international business prepares graduates for the world of international business by providing an educational experience which is strongly vocational, academically rigorous and intellectually challenging – a key stepping stone to a career in international business management.
International affairs manager, international sales manager, international marketing manager, etc.
The range of modules in this business masters are delivered specialising in various aspects of international business including:
- Financial management
- International strategy
- International marketing management
- HR management
- Corporate responsibility
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Teaching Methods: Including active learning through lectures, tutorials, workshops, peer assessment and industry-led visits and seminars.
The suite of programmes consists of three stages
- Stage 1 – Taught programme in International Business
- Stage 2 – Postgraduate Diploma (PG Dip) in International Business
· Stage 3 – Dissertation stage leading to an MSc degree
- Having validated 240 ECTS (4 years) at EMLV
- All applicants for whom English is not their native language must provide proof of English language proficiency to a standard of at least 6.5 in IELTS, 575 TOEFL or equivalent
- 2 semesters
- Dissertation must have also been submitted to get the MSc.
Coût : 5750 € ( 2016/2017)